What if I have to cancel my reservation?
Due to our intimate size, all cancellations affect us significantly. All guest reservations are subject to our cancellation policy.
- Deposits. A non-refundable deposit equal to 50% of the service cost per person is required at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation. If you cancel 7 days or more prior to your scheduled arrival, your entire deposit will be reserved for use on a future appointment or may be used for products. Your deposit will not be reserved in the event you make your cancellation 6 or less days before your scheduled appointment and all future appointments will require full pre-payment for scheduling. Appointments needing to be rescheduled 7 days or more prior to your scheduled arrival can be done so at a later date. If the reservation is not rescheduled for an arrival date within 3 months of your originally scheduled appointment, the deposit will be forfeited.
- If you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms 7 or more days prior to your scheduled appointment, we recommend rescheduling to avoid losing your deposit.
- No shows. In the event you miss your appointment in excess of 15 minutes without contacting us, your appointment will be cancelled and you will be charged 100% of the service cost for your scheduled appointment.
- Balance Due. Your balance will be due and collected in full at your scheduled appointment time.
- No refunds will be made for early departure.