What are the overall health & wellness measures you have in place?
Our number one priority is the well-being of our guests and staff. Throughout our properties we are continuing our rigorous cleaning practices. With great attention to detail, our management and staff will be consistently cleaning the property using industry-leading products. These procedures include not only all public spaces on the property but also staff-only spaces, kitchens, and offices.
Will I be required to wear a mask?
We are adhering to the Centers for Disease Control Guidelines regarding face coverings and social distancing. Fully-vaccinated guests are no longer required to wear masks or maintain social distance indoors or outdoors. Non-vaccinated quests must wear masks indoors except when alone or with their traveling companion separate from other quests, or while eating or drinking, and must also wear masks outdoors when social distancing is not practical.
Our staff will wear face coverings indoors during guest check-ins, treatments, and similar activities.
What should I know about making reservations?
We recommend scheduling appointments far in advance to ensure availability. For parties of three or more, please contact our receptionist for policies and availability. Exclusive use of the salon is available; please inquire for fees and available dates.
What if I have to cancel my reservation?
Due to our intimate size, all cancellations affect us significantly. All guest reservations are subject to our cancellation policy.
- Deposits. A non-refundable deposit equal to 50% of the service cost per person is required at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation. If you cancel 7 days or more prior to your scheduled arrival, your entire deposit will be reserved for use on a future appointment or may be used for products. Your deposit will not be reserved in the event you make your cancellation 6 or less days before your scheduled appointment and all future appointments will require full pre-payment for scheduling. Appointments needing to be rescheduled 7 days or more prior to your scheduled arrival can be done so at a later date. If the reservation is not rescheduled for an arrival date within 3 months of your originally scheduled appointment, the deposit will be forfeited.
- If you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms 7 or more days prior to your scheduled appointment, we recommend rescheduling to avoid losing your deposit.
- No shows. In the event you miss your appointment in excess of 15 minutes without contacting us, your appointment will be cancelled and you will be charged 100% of the service cost for your scheduled appointment.
- Balance Due. Your balance will be due and collected in full at your scheduled appointment time.
- No refunds will be made for early departure.
What should I know about service charges?
A 3.99% service charge will be applied to all store sales when using a debit card or a credit card. We will accept cash or Venmo if you prefer.
What should I know about bringing children to my appointment?
At this time we are unable to accommodate children or other guests during your service appointment. You must be 18 years or older to enter the tattoo area.
Can I bring my cell phone?
As a courtesy to other guests, we ask that you silence cell phones and other devices while at our properties and request permission before filming or photographing any class, program, or service. We allow cell phones to be available—and encourage you to share photos of your experience with us—but not heard. Thank you for understanding and unplugging with us.
Is there anything I should know about services related to work done by another technician?
Please contact us for a free consultation. Your booking will require an evaluation and discussion to understand your goals.
May I use any coupons or special offers when booking my appointment?
Yes! Please notify us when you schedule your appointment of any specials or gift certificates to ensure proper application of your discount.
Is gratuity included in the cost of my scheduled service?
Gratuity is not included in the price of the service. Customary tipping of 15-20% is at your discretion and may be done directly with the service technician assisting you in the room or upon check-out at the front desk. Parties of 3 or more will have a 20% gratuity automatically added to their final bill.
Is there anything else I should know before my arrival?
- We ask our guests to arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment.
- When arriving for any facial treatment, please come with a clean face, free from makeup.
- Please leave jewelry and other valuable items at home.
- Returns: In the event you find an item purchased to be defective, please contact us for an exchange within 14 days. Cash refunds are not available. We will provide a salon credit if you prefer. We are unable to process any returns or reimburse any payment transaction for salon treatment series. We will, however, exchange them for other products or salon credit of equal value. Unfortunately, we are unable to process a return or reimburse any payment transactions on gift certificates even if they are lost, misplaced, or stolen.