The Latest Innovation in the beauty industry
- Meta therapy is a new non-invasive, non-traumatic method of skin rejuvenation, helping firm. Hydrate and restore the skin’s natural glow. The treatment can be performed on the entire face, neck, decollete or specific areas. Meta Therapy offers the latest in skin enhancements that delivers a unique treatment with proven results.
- Dermatude Meta Therapy combines the benefits of several skin rejuvenation methods all in one unique technique – 100% natural! Studies demonstrate that when clients were treated with 8 Meta-ject treatments they report;
- Clients report smoother looking skin which helps the appearance of their fine lines, skin is more luminous looking and there is a visible reduction in pores. Skin is more hydrated and feels plumper.
- Meta Therapy is a new non-invasive, non-traumatic method of skin rejuvenation, helping hydrate and restore the skin’s natural glow. Meta Therapy conditions the skin’s surface using specially designed polycarbonate modules that remove dead skin cells and deeply cleanses the skin.
- The signs of aging can even be visibly reduced. Meta Therapy is a treatment that can be carried out by licensed estheticians only.
How Does Meta Therapy Work?
By using Dermatude’s Meta-ject FX-50 or FX-100 device, handpiece and polycarbonate modules, you can easily and safely remove dead skin cells from the stratum corneum. Used with Dermatude’s range of skincare and aftercare products, results can be visibly enhanced. With Flex head technology and a range of polycarbonate modules, Meta Therapy gives you the tools to tackle skin aging problems for all your clients whatever their concerns. Treatment for the face, neck and décolleté area helps the appearance of fine lines by smoothing texture and reducing the appearance of pores. It also hydrates the skin, face, neck and décolleté area.
Why Does Meta Therapy Work?
The skin starts showing the first signs of aging from the age of 25. Skin becomes thinner, blood circulation deteriorates, and the natural production of collagen and elastin starts to slow down, causing the skin to lose its firmness and elasticity. This natural aging process starts from the inside out, but is also accelerated by external factors, including excess UV light, air conditioning, stress and stimulants such as alcohol and tobacco.
✔ Smoothes skin, helping improve the appearance of fine lines. ✔ Healthier looking skin
✔ Helps reduce the appearance of pores ✔ Décolleté ✔ Dark circles under the eye ✔ Anti-aging ✔ Neck
Who is Meta Therapy For?
With Meta Therapy it is possible to perform different kinds of treatments: you can opt for skin improvement and anti-aging of the whole face, neck and/or décolletage, as well as targeted treatments of specific areas and help smooth the appearance of fine lines. It is even possible to combine treatments to achieve the best result. Excellent results on different skin types:
✔ Dehydrated skin ✔ Mature skin ✔ Dry to very dry skin ✔ Damaged skin (after excessive exposure to UV light) ✔ Post-surgical skin ✔ Smoker’s skin ✔ Pigmentation disorders ✔ Pigmentation spots
Advantages of Meta Therapy
- Non invasive
- Non traumatic – Painless treatment
- Immediate visible results
- No downtime
- Short treatment time
- No anesthesia required
- Can be carried out by aestheticians
- Client can wear make-up again the next day
- Easy to deliver treatment protocols – designed to maximize client outcomes